- Full Stack Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Cloud Platform - Internal CI/CD Service & Tools - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 18, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The Decision Support team is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support executive reporting development, process improvement, and projects. You will have a combination of business insight and technical knowledge, used to develop and deliver reporting and analysis enabling rapid decision-making. You will focus on supporting the growth of Apple’s products, routes to market and key Operations initiatives. This role is highly visible, interacting with executives and networking throughout Apple’s organization to help drive Apple’s reporting strategy.
* 5-10 years of relevant experience Hands on experience in Sales, Finance, or Operations supporting various functions (Demand Planning, or FP&A)
* Attention to detail and ability to ensure high level of quality
* Ability to review process flows and develop new solutions to enable efficiency
* Expert understanding of MS Excel (Macros and custom VB)
* Familiarity with Tableau or similar BI dashboard visualization tool
* Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
* Experience presenting and sharing insights with various business functions
* Strong work ethic and passion to go beyond what is expected
Design, develop, and support dashboards and reports. Provide analysis to support business management and executive decision-making. Work with Apple’s IS&T team to drive development of tools to better support business analytics. Partner with other Apple organizations on data governance, reporting tools, hierarchy management and critical metrics.
Education & Experience
BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or related field. MS/MBA in Business Administration, Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Physics, Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning, or related field preferred.