- Behavioral Scientist / Quantitative UX Researcher / Research Scientist, Apple Media Products - San Diego, CA
- Software QA Engineer. Apple Media Products - San Diego, CA
- Frontend/UI Software Engineer- Apple Cloud - San Diego, CA
- Apple TV - Software Engineer - San Diego, CA
- Engineering Program Manager, Video Infrastructure- Apple TV Services - San Diego, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Dec 17, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Apple’s User Privacy team works across Apple’s products to help deliver great features and great privacy to our users. Users around the world rely on Apple to protect their privacy while delivering revolutionary experiences. We are looking for an experienced engineering manager to lead the Platform Privacy team in User Privacy to architect and implement privacy features that ship in our operating systems, such as the new App Privacy Report.
* Passion for customer privacy
* Shown ability to hire, grow, and mentor an engineering team
* Strong hands-on experience with iOS/macOS development and writing Objective-C and Swift
* Ability to solve complex problems independently
* Strong collaboration, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
The Platform Privacy team designs and delivers strong privacy features into iOS, iPadOS, and macOS, which power more than one billion devices around the world. Features like the App Privacy Report allows users to see at a glance what their apps have been up to. Privacy touches many areas of our applications, so in this role you will collaborate broadly across the software organization. You will lead a group of engineers who build compelling privacy-focused features. You will be responsible for the team shipping with and maintaining high quality and high engineering standards, representing your team in engineering discussions, and of course supporting and developing your people.
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent experience