- Apple Cloud Platform - Internal CI/CD Service & Tools - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Full Stack Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 18, 2022
Do you have a feeling of deep happiness when a design decision that YOU were responsible for is showcased in a newly released product ? Do you just beam at the thought of “I made that!” ?Would you like to have that same feeling again, and again? The iPhone team is looking for expert Hardware Design Engineers who are motivated by the chance to define design decisions, often difficult ones, that will benefit millions of iPhone users worldwide. Using your skills in Electrical Engineering as well as your board and system level knowledge, you can make a difference in so many lives! Our team is collaborative, creative and passionate about what we do and the products we make. We want to hear from you!
* Strong electrical engineering fundamentals including analog and digital design
* Experience working with dynamic multi-functional teams
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
* Experience in several of the following areas:
* — High speed digital design
* — Schematic capture and PCB layout
* — Hands-on lab experience with hardware bring-up and debug
* — Fundamentals of signal and power integrity
* — Understanding of low voltage power regulation solutions
* — Integration of hardware into multi-functional systems
* — Use of scripting languages to assist with hardware development
* — Familiarity with the challenges of taking a product from design through to production
This is an outstanding hardware design position that starts at product concept and continues all the way through to mass production. You will be at the center of iPhone product development with a critical impact on overall design. Lead designs that continually push the boundaries of technology and ultimately improve the iPhone user experience. Design and integration of custom hardware into constrained systems. Work daily with multi-functional technology teams in a fast-paced environment. There will be opportunities for international travel.
Education & Experience
BS Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent required; MS preferred