- Apple Support College Program At Home Advisor - Austin, TX
- Apple Support College Program - Colorado - Austin, TX
- Machine Learning Engineer- Apple Pay - Austin, TX
- Global Partner Marketing Manager, Apple Advertising Solutions - Austin, TX
- Graphics and Rendering Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Austin, TX
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Mar 24, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The people here at Apple don’t just create products – they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! WW Institutions Sales Enablement (ISE) is responsible for training and enabling sales people across Apple’s global channels, including enterprise, education, healthcare, and government teams. As part of ISE, the WW Field Success and Enablement team’s charter is to enable our quota-bearing Apple-badged AEs to drive sales in Enterprise, Consumer and Carrier Channel, and other Institutions. Our north star is to enable them to become trusted business advisors to CxOs and key influencers. Our programs are designed to develop their sales capabilities in an Apple way. Our goal is to assist them to present as Apple and influence others through storytelling, elevate field readiness for executive sales conversations, develop their negotiation skills to get agreements, strengthen their strategic agility with financial competence skills, and more. The WW Field Success and Enablement team, based in Austin is looking for a dedicated, hardworking and seasoned enablement expert to provide excellent support for our programs. The job will require driving sales enablement from initial concept to final implementation, partnering closely with WW and regional sales leadership teams, HR teams, and subject matter experts (SME) and various cross-functional teams. We are a fast-paced team with initiatives directly sponsored by our sales leaders, so leading through ambiguity to produce high quality results and then adjusting quickly due to the changing business environment is a must. The Sales Enablement Program Manager should be equal parts writer, project manager, stitcher, critical/creative problem solver, storyteller, high functioning collaborative program manager, and business/channel sales expert- with well-founded opinions on business planning, strategic account planning, sales capabilities, presenting to C-level, and more.
* 10+ years of experience in program management, development, and execution of sales or training programs
* Experience presenting to both internal and external executives and senior leaders
* Experience in interacting with and influencing all levels of management and partners
* Deep understanding and ability to explain Apple’s culture both internally and externally
* Outstanding writing skills, and the ability to distill complex business topics and processes into simple and understandable language
* Superb verbal and written communication skills including storytelling and influencing
* Excellent planning, organization, project management, and implementation skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Great ability to work independently
* Demonstrated success collaborating with multi-channel, geographically dispersed partners around the world
* Experience in enterprise sales channel or sales enablement would be an advantage
You will work cross-functionally to create content and programs from the planning stage through deployment of internal sales enablement training activities and programs globally-supporting professional development, engagement, sales readiness and ongoing learning reinforcement. This will involve working with global teams to manage overall content development for mobile, our LMS, Podcasts, webcasts, virtual enablement calls, and internal enablement events-including bootcamps and sales conferences. You will provide content and project management support for presenters at the Sales Enablement events. You will lead content development efforts, and be the field readiness program and sales capabilities program track lead to launch and support the program on an ongoing basis. This will include communicating and collaborating with SMEs, and facilitating meetings with steering committees. You will also provide guidance and oversight to the onboarding program, bootcamps and conferences, field readiness activities, and drive efforts for our enabling the core sales capabilities at Apple. You’ll be asked to look at existing sales motions, account plans, and executive conversations, and consider deeply how we can better enable our Account Executive, Account Managers, and Business Development Managers. This will include talking directly to those individuals about relevant needs for their routes to market and following up after execution of programs/trainings to rework or drive continued improvement and reinforcement.
Education & Experience
4 year degree