- iOS Engineer - Apple Pay Security - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Senior Data Engineering Manager, Apple Media Products Data Science & Analytics - Cupertino - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Software QA Engineer, Black Box - Apple Notes - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Services Marketing Tools Web Program Manager - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Tools Engineer - Apple Maps App - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Mar 23, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
At Apple great ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. We are seeking an experienced designer to join our tvOS Design Team in an exciting and fast-paced organization. The ideal designer will have a passion for taking on complex problems and designing elegant, simple solutions that surprise and delight users. We’ll provide you with unparalleled levels of opportunity and resources, with the goal of crafting experiences that influence the industry, as well as people’s lives. By constantly focusing on the consumer, you’ll build products that are not only amazing to look at, but also intuitive and useful to billions of people worldwide. Join this team if you’re committed to making each human interaction – visual, audial, and haptic – amazing for our customers. The Product Designer is a key player in determining the future design direction of Apple’s TV Platform.
* 8+ years of work experience with a focus on product design and UI across a variety of platforms including TV, web, and iOS.
* A great eye for detail, demonstrates creative and innovative problem solving, and possesses some leadership abilities.
* Someone who is used to working both independently and in a group setting, with experience designing UI products from conception to completion.
* Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes.
* Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Keynote, and other design tools.
* Experience in designing from start to finish including the development process.
* Able to function independently and in a team environment with solid collaboration skills.
* Enthusiasm and history working in an iterative design process, motivated by group critique. Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to present work to large groups and executives.
* An understanding of how to apply Apple’s design aesthetic and user interactions. A passion for Apple, its products, and its customers.
We are looking for an extraordinary visual designer for tvOS and iOS. You are an effective collaborator and an excellent communicator, able to develop and present design ideas in a large team environment. You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Production, Product Marketing, and Senior Management. Prior experience working within a technical environment is a key requirement. You should possess extraordinary visual and user interface design skills, as well as user-centered design principles. You have an affinity for consistency, color use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details. While exercising a good eye for aesthetics, you are able to grasp and distill highly complex issues and translate them into clean, focused, understandable solutions. Strong communication skills and the ability to stay highly organized are essential. Interest in new technologies in TV, web, mobile and other devices is required. You should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision. The work that you will design will be seen and experienced by millions of people every month around the globe.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar.