- Full Stack Engineer- Apple Cloud Product Services - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Apple Cloud Platform - Internal CI/CD Service & Tools - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Hardware System Integrator - Apple Home - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Rendering and Graphics Engineer - 3D Display - Apple Maps - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
- Performance Engineer, Apple Pay - Santa Clara, CA - Cupertino, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 20, 2022
Apple SPG (Special Projects Group) is looking for a Bench Lead and Systems Verification Engineer to lead user experience systems verification and support bench development and automation. You will play a key role in building complex system benches, developing tools and methods to run testing, analyzing results, and providing critical design feedback through development testing, verification and validation. We expect successful candidates to be strong advocates for the user experience and demonstrate an ability to solve problems efficiently and to communicate about them effectively with a variety of audiences.
Experience in verification and validation of complex systems, systems engineering, and or systems integration
* Requirements or test case development, tracing, and change control
* Strategic and analytical thinking
* Strong communication skills
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to architect, design, and bring up complex system benches. You will test complex hardware and software systems, develop methods and tools to run testing and analysis, and capture testing gaps. Define, document and execute test procedures for design verification, functional validation and manufacturing Automate test cases Process, analyze and review test data Working with cross-functional teams to resolve technical and schedule conflicts Debugging system level issues and support system integration
Education & Experience
Bachelors or higher Mechanical, Electrical or Computer Engineering degree with demonstrated history of Mechatronics experience.
Hands on experience with mechatronics system prototyping, bring-up, debugging and functional verification
* Experience with sensors for autonomous systems
* Exposure to DFMEA and functional safety
* Experience with communication protocols like CAN, LIN and Ethernet
* Experience with programming languages suitable for test and analysis automation