- Senior Global Pricing Strategy Lead - Services, Apple Media Products - Culver City, CA
- News+ Business Growth, Apple's Ecosystem - Culver City, CA
- Art Director - Digital, Apple TV+ Marketing - Culver City, CA
- Senior Creative Director - Awards, Apple TV+ Marketing - Culver City, CA
- Manager of Configuration Program Management, Apple TV+ - Culver City, CA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 24, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Apple is looking for a research executive to lead a lean team tasked with gaining consumer insight into original video content and marketing material. The role will work with internal & external researchers and analytics teams to generate key consumer insights that drive better creative and business decisions. This is an opportunity for an extremely organized, effective, and team-oriented individual to join a dynamic team within one of the fastest growing divisions of Apple.
* 10+ years of experience managing and analyzing primary research, secondary research, and analytics either within an agency or studio/network/streamer.
* Substantial experience and expertise with both qualitative and quantitative research inputs and outputs (survey design, recruitment, quantitative data analysis, data science, focus group analysis, reporting, dashboard development, etc.)
* Experience with using secondary data sources, publicly available reports, and syndicated databases to generate strategic insights.
* Experience in audience/customer measurement, social listening, or on-platform data analytics.
* Strong organizational and project management skills with thorough quality control.
* Excellent written and visual communication skills.
* Precise attention to detail; proactive, can-do attitude.
* Ability to both take direction and work independently to achieve goals.
* Comfortable working with tight turnarounds and dynamic, often-changing assignments.
* Passion for helping create great movies and television is essential.
* Experience specifically in the entertainment industry (broadcast/cable channel, streaming platform, entertainment research vendor, TV/film studio or network) is required.
* Experience in the theatrical or streaming film space specifically is preferred.
You will lead the process of identifying key consumer insight needs across current programming, scheduling, and marketing. You will help manage entire projects from start to finish, including but not limited to developing clear, concise and beautiful deliverables. The role also requires synthesizing and enhancing information from many sources and coordinating the flow of communication with key team members and external partners in a fast paced and spirited work environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent