- Senior AR Applications Engineer, Apple Vision Pro - Seattle, WA
- Software QA Engineer- Apple Vision Pro - Seattle, WA
- Performance Engineer - Apple Services Engineering - Seattle, WA
- Security Architect - Apple Vision Pro - Seattle, WA
- Machine Learning Engineer - Apple Services Engineering, Video Search Engineering - Seattle, WA
Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Aug 19, 2021
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Do you want to make Siri and Apple products smarter for our users? The Information Intelligence teams are building groundbreaking technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence. The features we build are redefining how hundreds of millions of people use their computers and mobile devices to search and find what they are looking for. Our universal search engine powers search features across a variety of Apple products, including Siri, Spotlight, Safari, Messages and Lookup. As part of this group, you will work with one of the most exciting high performance computing environments, with petabytes of data, millions of queries per second, and have an opportunity to imagine and build products that delight our customers every single day.
Strong coding skills and solid understanding of algorithms and data structures.
* Expert knowledge and experience in one or more languages such as Go, Python, Java, C++.
* Excellent interpersonal skills able to work independently as well as in a team.
* Solid understanding of the software development process, including unit testing and release management.
* Strong software architecture and design skills.
We design and build services and infrastructure to support features that empower billions of Apple users. Our team applies state of the art machine learning techniques to improve the quality of search relevance, ranking, query understanding and question answering systems. We design and implement reliable production services and APIs which can handle millions of queries per second and build a search experience that delight our customers. The ideal engineer deals with ambiguity well, designs large scale systems, writes high quality code and is comfortable in contributing code to both legacy and new systems. Excellent communication skills will be required to coordinate work across multiple teams.
Education & Experience
MS, Ph.D. in a related field , or equivalent experience
Experience with Large Scale Distributed Systems is a plus.
* Experience in Machine learning and/or Natural Language Processing is a plus.