Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Mar 1, 2022
The Find My team is a group of highly motivated people building a great deal of new technologies, and we need your help. In the past few years we’ve created the largest crowd sourced network in the world with Find My network, we’ve opened this up to several third party products, and most recently we introduced AirTag, the best way to find the things you care about most! If you have ever wanted to be involved in building out new platforms and ecosystems that are foundational pieces of new versions of Apple’s ecosystem, with a healthy roadmap taking advantage of new hardware capabilities, then surprise, now is your chance. As the Producer for this team you’ll orchestrate the communications and design work of cross functional teams, bringing together technologies from a variety of teams at Apple that are used daily by hundreds of millions of people. Managing the project requirements, clarify design goals, lead design reviews, and ensuring a quality release of the final product will be your main objective. Often supporting multiple concurrent projects, across the various products, you will work closely with design, business, marketing, engineering and stakeholder teams to define design goals and strategy. We’re looking for people to join us whose mission on earth is to build extraordinary products that change the world, and we’ve come across you.
* – 5+ years as a producer in software and hardware design.
* – Experienced in consumer software development and product lifecycle.
* – Successful experience in supporting multiple concurrent projects, across the various products,
* – Thorough understanding of integrating design, business, marketing, engineering and stakeholder teams to clarify project requirements, define design goals and strategy, execution, and delivery processes.
* – Expert in soft-skills, empathy and reading non-verbal cues.
* – Shown ability to meet deadlines and get results while juggling many projects and priorities.
* – Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues.
* – Excellent written and verbal communication.
* – Meticulous attention to detail.
* – Ability to adapt to constant change.
* – Proficient with Keynote.
This is a dynamic team focused on complex design challenges. This position works closely with many other teams and will be an advocate for user experience. Responsibilities: – Run meetings and design reviews. Bring together key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items in meeting notes. – Track and report project health on a weekly basis, including communicating status and impending or projected deliverables. – Negotiate priorities for the design team given limited resources and an ambitious schedule. – Ensure timely handoff of design specs to engineering. – Review builds to ensure design integrity has remained intact during implementation. – Constantly improve processes and communications in an ever-changing, fast-paced working environment.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent work experience.