Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Jan 19, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The people here at Apple don’t just create products – they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work- while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage-at all levels from tactical to strategic. We build a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution. Apple Training and People Programs is responsible for producing content that enables salespeople at Apple and resellers globally, including mobile carriers, consumer electronics stores, and enterprise partners. Your work will be key to informing salespeople around the world about Apple products and helping them deliver an outstanding customer experience. We’re looking for a Video Director with an eye for detail, strong storytelling skills, and great sense of good aesthetics to engage viewers. You’ll join a cross-functional team focused on developing content in support of sales communications initiatives at Apple.
You have a passion for filmmaking, photography, design, and technology.
* You’re conceptual thinker and problem solver who is wildly creative and also obsessively meticulous.
* An expert in all aspects of filmmaking, and are able to lead internal production teams as well as vendors, and direct professional and internal talent.
* Expert storyteller with a command of visual, communication, narrative, and motion design principles, including composition, framing, and timing.
* Flexible and can direct big productions as well as getting hands-on in smaller projects.
* Understanding of what makes content- everything from live action to motion graphics- engaging and successful across channels and audiences.
* Love keeping up with trends across all types of media associated with the entertainment, and social media.
* Deep understanding and hands-on experience in: cinematography, lighting, camera operation, sound recording, and video editing.
* Knowledgeable and hands-on experience with: RED cameras, RED RAW workflow, and ARRI cameras.
* Deep understanding of and excellent proficiency in: Final Cut Pro, Premiere, DaVinci Resolve, After Effects, and a diverse range of motion design software, plug-ins, techniques and approaches.
* A keen ability to build work as well as package and presenting creative solutions in an inspiring manner.
* Clear and concise communicator displaying strong organization and collaboration skills.
* Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally as the need arises.
We build impactful edits and engage key audiences. We have the ability to visualize the project’s vision in the early conceptualization stage and continual ideation with the team throughout the edit. We work well with key partners to ensure successful execution throughout the post-production process. You will direct teams to produce video content, as well as touch all aspects of production from ideation, to video shooting, and postproduction. You methodically assess and resolve technical and creative issues. We achieve high quality and continuity between multiple projects while working against aggressive deadlines. We actively maintain expertise in the latest technology trends, techniques, and tools related to post-production.
Education & Experience
BA or BS in communications, film, broadcast, media production, or related field or equivalent experience.
Please submit a demo reel and portfolio that clearly demonstrates your video directing skills.