- Lead BI Analyst - £70k- Hybrid working- London 2 days per week - London
- Programme Manager, Digital Transformation - London
Hybrid working, 2 days in the office
An international retailer is seeking to appoint a Senior Treasury Accountant. This role will be supporting the accounting and reporting for Group Treasury activity including debt, derivatives, deposits, investments, and inter company balances plus supporting Back Office operations and key projects/transactions.
- Review monthly accounting information for central treasury, finance, and investment subsidiaries.
- Review forecasts for central Treasury and head office structure companies
- Support as required the UK GAAP statutory accounts for the group’s central finance and investment subsidiaries.
- Review monthly financial instrument valuations using the Treasury Management System
- Support preparation of financial instruments disclosures for the group financial statements, ensuring compliance with IAS 32, IFRS 9, IFRS 7 and IFRS 13.
- Provide IFRS 9 cash flow hedge accounting advice to the Operating Companies
- Review foreign exchange positions regularly, ensuring the appropriate accounting treatment and hedging transactions are undertaken to minimise income statement volatility
- Qualified accountant with at least three years post qualification experience – ACT qualified preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IFRS, including IAS 21, IAS 32, IFRS 9, IFRS 7 and IFRS 13, and financial instruments.
- Previous experience of working in Treasury essential.
- Experience of TMS essential- eTC ideally
- Experience of Hyperion HFM or other consolidation reporting systems desirable
Job date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 04:46:00 GMT