- Senior GIS DevSecOps Engineer (TS/SCI required) - Chantilly, VA
- Principal Big Data Software Engineer - TS/SCI - Dulles, VA
- Distinguished Engineer, Card Core Data Architecture - McLean, VA
- Senior Data Engineer - Principal Associate - Richmond, VA
- Senior System Engineer - Chantilly, VA
We are looking for a passionate and driven 3D Game Developer/ Unity Developer Intern. After 2-4 months of internship, this can lead to a permanent job.
Flexible Working: The internship can be performed remotely
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- knowledge of Unity 3D game development.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness for the game.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Final Year Project in Unity would be a plus.
- Translate design specification into functional game.
- Must be good in OOP & programming concepts.
- Good Communication, well behaved and optimistic attitude required.
Skills & Qualification:
- BSCS or equivalent degree
- Knows 3D unity game development
- Knows 2D unity game development
- Fresh Graduates
- Candidates who have completed their degree would be encouraged to apply
Note: This is an internship opportunity leading towards a job.
Expected salary: 10000 – 25000 per month PKR
Job date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 22:05:43 GMT