Operations Manager – Sanction Screening Team
- Complex Implementations - CB Implementation Manager - JPMorgan Payments - Tampa, FL
- Collections Supervisor - Tampa, FL
- Applications Support - First shift Tampa - Tampa, FL
- Product Manager Sr - Tampa, FL
- Cash Balance Pension Plan Senior Associate - Tampa, FL
Central Screening Unit (CSU) is a firm-wide utility responsible for all transaction and message screening at JPMorgan across all lines of business. The CSU works closely with Compliance and the Lines of Business to ensure that the appropriate data and formats are submitted for screening, that the policies and procedures associated to the process support a robust and controlled sanction screening program and that all required transaction data is screened. The CSU is always an audit-ready state from both internal and external auditors, including regulators. The team operates in 4 sites in a 24 hr/ 7 day operating model: Manila, Mumbai, Singapore and Tampa are the core sites, and work closely with other screening departments around the globe.
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the day to day Operations for the Central Screening unit. The person will in the management of the business deliverables and the team. The role would involve managing direct reports. The role involves close coordination and working with other CSU operations sites to ensure business goals and objectives are met.
Key Responsibilities would include :-
- Responsible for building, organizing and managing strong effective operations team.
- Use your Sanctions, Payments and/or Service experience to help review OFAC/Sanctions related hits.
- Team management and ensuring the morale of the team is high
- Constant and regular review for direct reports. Set expectations with direct reports
- Responsible for overall Performance Management and Talent Review process
- Identify business risk issues and works with the Operations Risk Analyst/Manager to recommend solutions
- Works directly with senior managers to identify technology, resource and/or process needs. Identifies opportunities for improvements in the process and recommends solutions
- Participate or lead other sanctions Screening or LOB aligned initiatives as necessary
Skills required :-
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience managing a team.
- Experience in payments is desirable
- Promotes an inclusive work environment; respects individuals at every level
- Exemplifies the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Possesses the ability to work on a diverse team and with a diverse range of people
- Client focused
- Strength and confidence in communication skills across levels
- Accountable and accepting of ownership
- Partnership, team working
- Risk and controls aware in an Operations environment
- Microsoft capabilities – Powerpoint, Excel, Word
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
Job date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 04:30:26 GMT