- Inventory Clerk - Arlington, VA
- Pharmacist (Full or Part Time) - Callao, VA
- Pharmacist Local Specialty - Richmond, VA
- X-Ray Technologist - Hayes, VA
- X-Ray Technologist - Sign-On Bonus - Hayes, VA
Associates in Development (AiD) Pvt. Ltd. is an international consulting organization with its Head Office in Islamabad, Pakistan and affiliated offices in the UK and the US. Established in 1992, the firm provides development and management consulting services in the areas of 1) Engineering and Infrastructure, 2) Social Sectors and 3) Environment. Widely respected for high quality multi-disciplinary work, our clients include large multi-lateral and bi-lateral donor organizations, major public sector agencies, and a varied range of globally active consulting and contracting firms. Geographically, the company work spans all four provinces of Pakistanincluding Newly Merge Districts (NMD’s) of EX-FATA, Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), Gilgit Baltistan
The Government of Pakistan has designed and initiated a six-year project titled “Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Irrigated Agriculture Improvement Project (KP-IAIP)” through the PIU KP- IAIP Directorate General OFWM Agriculture Department. KP-IAIP is aligned with the National Water Policy and the KP Agriculture Policy and Strategy (2015 -25), and aims “to improve the performance of irrigated agriculture on smallholder farms in its implementation area”. The key objectives will be achieved through: a) improving on-farm water management system by upgrading watercourses, introducing advanced irrigation technologies, and strengthening capacity of communities, farmers, and OFWM staff; and b) increasing agriculture productivity as well as promoting agro-processing and value addition.
Field Enumerator/Site Surveyors
- To carry out field visits in project areas located in 25 districts of KP
- To prepare field visit reports on an agreed format immediately after field visits.
- Technical Assistance of the field team working on other project areas on need basis.
- Submission of Field Visit Reports of all Field/Monitoring Engineers after adequate review and
- assuring the quality of the deliverable on or before 25th of each month.
- Visit of the regional offices as and when needed.
- Assisting the Regional Office team in the field planning for each month.
- Attend Client/Stakeholder meetings on behalf of AiD.
- To produce MOM after attending meetings with the Client and other stakeholders.
- Any other task assigned by the Line Supervisor and AiD Management
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 23:34:09 GMT