- Senior UX Designer, Amazon Automotive - New York City, NY
- Software Engineer, Amazon Digital Advertising - New York City, NY
- Senior GTM Specialist, Product and Sales Specialist, Amazon Ads - New York City, NY
- Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Amazon Glow - New York City, NY
- Account Sales Representative, Amazon Transportation Service, Amazon Freight - New York City, NY
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) (www.amazon.com/aws) was officially launched in 2006 and provides Amazon’s developer customers with access to in-the-cloud infrastructure services based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform which developers can use to enable virtually any type of business. Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? AWS is looking for a highly motivated and deeply analytical Sr. Business & Sales Operations candidate to support the rapidly growing World-Wide Systems Integrator (WWSI) team.
In this position you will be the Global Lead driving the rhythm of the business – including Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, yearly planning – and other cadenced reporting and metrics. You will analyze initiatives and processes and provide recommendations for improvement. You will build scalable mechanisms to support business operations processes. In addition, this individual will be responsible for supporting the development of narratives – i.e. monthly business reviews, operational planning – requiring effective collaboration with multiple internal executive stakeholders, leveraging data from cross-functional teams to solve problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high standards. This individual is a person who has a proven work ethic that drives the desired results.
This role will be part of a team of exceptionally talented, bright, and visionary Amazonians. We are seeking someone with excellent analytical abilities, and an ability to communicate clearly while collaborating with both business owners and other support teams. The candidate will need to be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail. The candidate will know and love working with business partners to answer key business questions. Your work will directly impact the decisions and strategy of the WWSI team and our Partners.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop and execute on global strategic organizational initiatives.
• Create operational frameworks that ensure we are working backwards from our customers and interlocks operational and goals planning.
• Develop outlines and hold the pen on narratives for monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews.
• Manage the development of continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, supporting the quantitative analysis of the performance of our partner teams, customers, prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
• Develop relationships and partner with Field Sales, Finance, HR, Sales Operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address issues.
• Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
• Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
• Conduct ad-hoc analysis, and support related projects as needed.
• 15+ years of experience in a senior leadership role in Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Finance, Business Development, or other related fields.
• Proven experience with the development and implementation of systems/tools utilized for CRM, sales planning, variable compensation, revenue reporting, forecasting, Salesforce automation, etc.
• Experience working within a high-growth technology company or system integrator organizations.
• Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
• Proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously and driving projects to completion.
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills can provide information to technical and non-technical stakeholders alike.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field.
• Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine key operational processes
• Ability to adapt to a fast-changing and evolving role
• Understanding of cloud economics and / or experience working with cloud services
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce (extensive knowledge of Excel strongly preferred).
• Have directly supported or had ownership of a program or line of business.
• MBA preferred, or Masters in equivalent field
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.