- Senior Database Administrator - Reston, VA
- Lead Full-Stack Engineer - Reston, VA
- Support and Tools - Incident Response Manager (REMOTE) - Reston, VA
- Technical Lead/Advisor - ARIS Expert - Reston, VA
- Senior Python Developer - Reston, VA
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nations housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a valued leader on our team, you will manage staff who are designing and developing information technology (IT) infrastructure environments, including coding, testing, and certifying technology platforms, software, and applications.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Agile Service Delivery Manager role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Manage the development of solutions for application design and network infrastructure components.
- Mentor team members to enhance their understanding of the end-to-end performance of Network platforms.
- Ensure compliance with policies, guidelines, and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure regular and effective monitoring of performance and capacity metrics for technology solutions.
- Manage a team of Service Owners and Scrum Masters within the Network organization
- The Delivery Manager will form strong partnerships with internal teams as well as other key partners to ensure optimum product management concepts are applied.
- Be an evangelist for Scaled Agile and to continually coach the team to transition into a Product Management mindset.
- Define, develop, and deliver the overall product roadmap for multiple products and contribute to our overall product strategy and vision while tracking progress along the roadmap
- Ensures financial and risk management are incorporated into product delivery processes while adhering to Fannie Mae policies and standards
- Work closely to assess how the product or the delivery process can be continuously improved, contributes to a positive work environment and ensures that work embodies the Agile principles of transparency, collaboration, and engagement.
- Coaches team members on developing Network product roadmaps, prioritization, and effective communication strategies
- Assists with developing Features for all new work/functionality, and backlog management
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 6 years of relevant professional work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to manage, coach and mentor direct reports
- Has organizational skills to translate leadership requirements and expectations into tangible actions
- Has effective understanding of SAFe framework and DevOps operating model
- Good understanding of Network technologies and products including Cloud services
- Ability to be flexible and adapt best practices to actual work environment
- Ability to rationalize various viewpoints and competing priorities into effective communication and decision making
- Experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day tactical requests
- Ability to create and present executive level presentations sharing progress and risks
- Approaches work with a sense of urgency to get work completed timely and accurately
- Applies analytical approach to assess product gaps and make data driven decisions
- Strong leadership and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agile certification is highly desired but not required if there is sufficient experience
In response to COVID-19, Fannie Mae has adapted ourworkplace and hiring processesto better safeguard our employees, candidates, and new hires.We understand that this is an unprecedented situation and Fannie Mae is committed to creating protocols for these processes that are agile and conform with federal, state, and local health administration guidance. While the company’s operating status for on-site work is currently voluntary, the majority of Fannie Mae’s workforce is remote until further notice. We continue to conduct all interviews and onboarding virtually. In addition, all employees who wish to come on site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and enter their vaccination information into a confidential HR system before arriving at the facility, unless they have an approved accommodation.Click hereto go directly to information about accommodations.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.