- Communications & Engagement Lead (Specialist, Technology Relationship Manager) - Ashburn, VA
- Senior Specialist, Information Security-Technology Control Management - McLean, VA
- Principal, Information Security - Ashburn, VA
- Senior Specialist, Technology Control Management - Ashburn, VA
You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
Client Service Processing –
- S5Applies expertise and judgement in providing quality, and complex client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, transaction processing (i.e., STP, manual), reconciliations and accounting services, and updates to client accounts in a timely manner.
- Performs complex operational tasks in a product or functional area.
- Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation.
- Performs complex, manual processing of updates to client accounts or company records.
- Responsible for reconciliations, including reconciling cash breaks, position differences, and gathering and compiling data.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for clients and executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Identifies, investigates and resolves problems in client accounts or company records. Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance, determining when the more complex problems should be referred to a supervisor or senior professional.
- Review and check work of other Client Processing Support staff and help resolve escalated issues.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members. May be responsible for specific supervisory review and approval actions.
High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. . Bachelors degree and 5-7 years of total work experience preferred. with 1-3 years Bank Operations experience preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business..
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.