- Group Product Manager - Remote, OR - San Francisco, CA
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Remote, OR
- QA Automation Manager - Remote, OR
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Workforce Staffing drives continual improvement for the end to end recruitment process for our Warehouse Associate roles.
The Workforce Staffing Coordinator (WFSC) will report into and support the Workforce Staffing Manager team (WFSM).
Key job responsibilities
Support with recruitment and on-boarding of new associates.
• Support with auditing compliance to defined processes and procedures including but not limited to Salesforce management, Eligibility, Reporting and Associate Experience.
• Provide data relating to temporary associates as required.
• Continually identify and implement process improvements.
• Participate in Workforce Staffing/ FC specific projects.
• Develop and maintain effective communication processes to ensure smooth and efficient flow of information between key stakeholders.
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Workforce Staffing Manager.
• Support induction sessions regularly to evaluate quality of delivery and provide constructive feedback and coaching to the delivery team.
• Provide competitor analysis data.
• Ensures compliance with UK and EU legislation.
• Ensuring Amazon hiring policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Help to maintain working relationships across all departments.
• Share findings and best practice with the wider UK Workforce Staffing team.
• Coordinate inductions between Operations, Finance, HR, Security and L&D.
• Act as proxy for WFSS as required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel is essential (advanced formulas, conditional formatting, pivot reporting, macros, integrating Excel with other tools)
• Excellent analytical skills and a good attention to detail
• Ability to handle sensitive and personal information in a professional and confidential manner
• Hands-on attitude, flexible and adaptable and willing to provide additional discretionary effort when needed
• CIPD Level 3 or equivalent recruitment qualifications
• Advanced Excel skills
• Previous experience in a recruitment or HR environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.