- Associate Personal Banker Bilingual Mulberry - San Antonio, TX
- Principal Engineer, Distributed Infrastructure Services - San Antonio, TX
- Bilingual Part Time Teller 25hrs. Stone Oak Pkwy - San Antonio, TX
- Senior Business Execution Consultant - CSBBO Customer Service Risk Response Management - San Antonio, TX
- Business Relationship Support Specialist - San Antonio, TX
wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you!
About this role:
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group (ETAG) is building an IT team of the future that supports the global coverage of Wells Fargo Information Technology. We are seeking inquisitive, solution-oriented professionals that are adaptable to change and are willing to engage in continuous improvement in the team. The ETAG team focus includes coverage of all areas of Technology, including information and cyber security areas, infrastructure, platforms and applications, and governance over information technology. In addition, the team partners with business audit teams to address technology and information security risks in the business audits; as well as risks related to automated processes. Successful candidates will be placed on a team based on needs and their skill set/desired areas.
As a Senior Auditor you will work to identify risks and communicate clearly with cross functional partners across offices, time zones and possibly hemispheres. You will be part of a team of control experts who deliver objective and reliable results. You will be part of a highly competent and diverse team that provides independent and objective assurance, proactively monitors and address project management activities associated with audit execution, while leveraging data analytics to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
In this role, you will:
- Perform audit testing components of assigned audits within multiple segments of the Audit Plan
- Plan and execute independent audit testing and ensure that they are timely and accurate
- Dive deep into the details of your audits to develop meaningful findings and make recommendations that help in communicating technology and business risk. You must be able to understand complex technology and business landscape and identify the full range of risks related to processes, regulatory compliance, organization, and technology.
- Plan, design and execute independent audit testing to assess sufficient and appropriate risk mitigation and control effectiveness.
- Identify opportunities to improve audit strategies, including the use of data analytics and be part of the solution.
- Through your work and with strong sense of controllership, you will be a champion for positive change. Demonstrate an accountability and solution-oriented mindset to deliver high quality work products and apply strong project management skills.
- Execute and document work in accordance with Wells Fargo Audit Services policy and guidance.
- Identify compensating controls that mitigate audit findings and make recommendations to management.
- Demonstrate curiosity, professional skepticism, collaboration and teamwork.
- Coach more junior team members.
- Develop business partnerships within Internal Audit and with teams companywide through professional communication and clear audit deliverables.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Audit, Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm.
- A BS/BA degree or higher.
- Knowledge of IT, information security and Cloud management and control frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework and 800-53, CIS Top 18 Critical Security Controls, FFIEC IT Examination Handbooks, COBIT, FedRAMP, ISO 2700x, ITIL).
- CISSP, CCSP, CCAK and Ethical Hacker certifications would be highly regarded, as well as CSX Nexus Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Audit Certificates from ISACA.
- Experience working in a highly formal audit environment, including preparation of formal test of design and test of effectiveness work-papers, sample selection through use of formal sample selection tools, process and control flow-charting, and audit methodology compliance.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with technology and information security leaders.
- Audit experience within one of the following areas: Information security, IT governance, risk management or application security
- 84,000 – 149,4000 USD Annual
- May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards
$84,000.00 – $149,400.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo’s employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.