Visa’s vision is to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
What’s it all about?
The Network Commercial team are responsible for the global commercial strategy for the Network, go to market, identifying and acquiring network partners and owning the partner relationships for Visa Direct around the world. Aligned with Visa Directs global strategic objectives this team plays a critical role in enabling growth of the cross-border payments offering. This is a key role that will build out a new and much needed capability for the team, responsible for engaging prosect partners and assessing their capabilities to ensuring Visa Payments Limited minimum standards are met and the best solution design is put forward into implementation.
What we expect of you, day to day.
This role will report to the Director, Network Partner Enablement Lead and shall:
- Present key findings, risks and issues as part of initial partner analysis and highlight the impact of any deviations from minimum standards.
- Provide end to end functional and technical support when reviewing high-profile partner opportunities.
- Conduct the assessment of potential network partners against Visa Payments Limited minimum standards for integrations.
- Conduct pipeline feasibility analysis.
- Provide solution recommendations to Visa Payments Limited stakeholders, based on analysis of network partners, to ensure onboarded partners align with strategic objectives and provide the necessary capabilities.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to drive improvements and increase effectiveness.
- Provide regional market insight and feedback to Network Product management on suggested changes to the minimum Network Integration Standards.
- Provide technical support for partners delivering implementation projects.
Thinking about careers differently…
At Visa, we are passionate to offer our employees compelling career growth opportunities. As such, even if you do not have experience of this function there could be skills or experiences, which would transfer well. For this role, the key skills required are:
• Significant experience within a payment’s processing institution, who is disciplined and comfortable with ambiguity.
• Deep understanding of global payment ecosystem specifically focussed on cross border account to account payments.
• Depth of knowledge on compliance, regulatory, product and technical aspects associated with account to account payments.
• Experience with both APIs and integration projects.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear and articulate fashion to both technical and non-technical internal and external audiences, at varying levels of management.
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills and a proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across different markets and functional lines.
• Ability to manage a complex and varied workload, requiring support of multiple ongoing initiatives, across different countries.
• Advanced planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel Skills.
• Experience of Agile development methodologies is essential, preferably SAFe.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.