- Radio Unit Software Chief - Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
- Ohjaaja, Aurora Heinäpää - Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
- Tiimivastaava, Aurora Heinäpää - Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
- Johdon assistentti/Viestinnän harjoittelija - Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
Flex is a global manufacturing company where employees thrive in a diverse and inclusive environment.
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose — to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
Be part of our extraordinary team who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Power Supply Specialist located in Oulu, Finland.
Reporting to the Electromechanics Technology Manager, the Power Supply Specialist role involves defining requirements, design and validating power supply used in radio (RU) products.
A typical day may include:
- Provide technical expertise in fields power modules, DC/DC converters, power electronics and EMC design
- Defining PSU requirements together with the team
- Dimensioning, design and selecting components for power electronics used in radio products
- Power supply PWB / PCB debugging, testing and validation, specifying verification tests and analyzing results
- Participating in HW related discussions with our customers
- Creating design documentation
- Working as a part of product development projects
The experience we’re looking for:
- A finished education in electrical engineering or equivalent with industrial experience
- Solid knowledge in circuit principle of switching mode power supplies and power conversion of DC/DC
- Knowledge and design experience of power electronics, EMC design, circuit protection and thermal design
- Experience in electronics simulation and knowledge or circuit simulation software
- Skilled with EDA tools (Cadence and Altium)
- Skilled with measurement equipment of testing
- Professional written and verbal English skills are mandatory in this role; additional languages such as Finnish would give you an advantage
Design, Process & Technology Engineering
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We’re happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: [email protected]