- Manager EAM Systems - Atlanta, GA
- OMC Paper - West Point, VA
- Enterprise Architect - Dallas, TX
- Enterprise Architect - Atlanta, GA
- Maintenance Manager - Stevenson, AL
EPAM is a leading global provider of product development and software engineering solutions.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a Computer Vision / Deep Learning Specialist to join the team of professionals. The project goal is to blend physical and digital consumer buying behaviors using a virtual try-on platform that allows consumers to apply cosmetics using AR/VR technology. In addition to creating a virtual consultation and engaging with their consumer in new ways, the platform will be repurposed across their multiple cosmetic brands.
What You’ll Do
- Specific tasks include semantic segmentation and keypoint detection on edge devices
What You Have
- Experience with the relevant computer vision techniques and deep learning architectures
- Good command of cloud computing and Python language
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Сorporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Competitive compensation
- Regular assessments and salary reviews