- Group Product Manager - Remote, OR - San Francisco, CA
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Remote, OR
- QA Automation Manager - Remote, OR
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Digital disruption is driving incredible change for AWS customers. The potential of cloud, big data, IOT, artificial intelligence, and many constantly evolving technologies is creating opportunities for customers and those they serve like never before. AWS creates partnership with its customers to harness these capabilities at scale, delivering innovation that transforms business models, modernizes operations, and fosters unmatched customer experiences. AWS Professional Services is seeking a Principal Customer Practice Manager (CPM) who brings innovative thought leadership and market-shaping solutions to our most strategic customers. This leader will focus on customers in the Financial Services industry. The CPM will craft creative growth strategies leveraging the latest technologies and build transformational customer programs that advance our customers’ market leadership positions. The CPM is a senior leader and advisor to our customers, building true partnerships and continuous innovation capability. This role leads business development, sales, deal structuring, negotiations, and deal closure in those accounts.
The successful CPM:
- Thinks big, understanding customer marketplace circumstances, industry trends, and technology innovations leading to broader strategic transformation programs. Constructs large, multi-year programs to drive market-making outcomes for customers, their customers, and their shareholders.
- Cultivates trusted executive relationships that enable AWS transformational partnerships with our most strategic AWS customers.
- Leads the Professional Services commercial relationship across a portfolio of business within one or multiple large, strategic customers, including budget qualification, proposal construction, pricing strategy, contract negotiation, and deal closure.
- Leads and scales great teams, attracting and developing top professional services sales talent through his/her inspirational vision. Leads a virtual community of customer obsessed professionals driving higher cloud and ProServe growth through his/her think-big strategies and innovative approaches, while cultivating a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Leverages Partners developing and maintaining executive and technical relationships with our top partners to present integrated solutions. Is accountable to help partners succeed in his/her deals and accounts.
- Is a thought leader in cloud capabilities and digital transformation, drawing on deep industry experience, evangelism, and experimentation to drive impactful change.
AWS Professional Services leads our customers to modernize and transform, bringing thought leadership, deep technical expertise, and experience from thousands of engagements to accelerate our customers’ success. Our team collaborates across the entire Amazon organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered at the right time, and to drive high-impact business outcomes for our customers. We are obsessed about our Customers and enabling them to lead in the market.
- 15+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
- Demonstrated meeting sales plan and demand generation of $8 to $10M annually
- Previous Big 4 Consulting or Internal IT Business Case/Sales Experience with End to End Business Transformation including Analytics/Data/ML/AI preferred
- Demonstrated ability build C-level trusted relationships that enable long-term annuity business
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math or Engineering background preferred
- Understanding of cloud computing transition challenges
- Vertical industry sales and delivery experience of cloud services and solutions
- Previous Experience working with large web-scale customers
- Business development experience including complex agreements w/ integrators and ISVs
- MBA or Masters in Business or Technology discipline
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.