- Nurse --- Flex Sched - Limited On Call - Sioux City, IA
- Mammography Technologist - FT Flex - Raleigh, NC
- Culinary Flex Support - Michigan - Farmington Hills, MI
- Global Account Manager - Flex Health Solutions - USA
- Flex Work Team Non-Commission, Bellevue Square - Flex - Bellevue, WA
Flex is a global manufacturing company where employees thrive in a diverse and inclusive environment.
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose — to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
The Business System Analyst (ERP, Regional Implementation) will be based in [ in Suzhou] .
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
1. Providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, writing the specification and working with Enterprise Architect as well as Solution Manager to meet customer and site needs
2. Determine required improvements on the systems, supervising its correct implementation to meet customer’s requirements
3. Write functional specifications for developers
4. Use skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
5. Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
6. Deployment of Flex standard applications
7. Communicate work progress and all (work related) pertinent information in an accurate and timely manner to the Team Lead and Project Manager.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
1. Relevant education background in Information Technology or Computer Science 2. Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience as an analyst working or deploy ERP system
3. Experience in ERP, logistic processes, supply chain in the manufacturing industry
4. Able to work well in projects with tight timeline and manage a small team of key users. Basic SQL knowledge is preferred Willing to travel at least 1-2 times a month
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We’re happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.