We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The scrum master’s responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
- Train, mentor, and support scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Schedule and facilitate scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitor progress and performance and help teams to make improvements.
- Track project processes, deliverables and remove any impediments for the scrum team.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Foster a productive environment where team members own the product and enjoy working on it.
- Sprint goals achievement and delivery on time.
- Continuous improvement of processes.
- Deliver a value for the customer with our products.
- Previous Experience as a scrum master.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar field.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Strong knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions
- Excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
- Strong Problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Efficient sprint planning and team velocity.
- Maintaining healthy productive environment for the team.
- Smooth process release with highest quality.
- Attractive pay package
- Mobile allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Medical insurance
- Social activities
- Training & development
CEQUENS is a leading cloud communication platform in the Middle East and Africa region that provides Omni-Channel communication API’s enabling enterprises and developers to communicate with their customer base worldwide. CEQUENS’ proprietary Communication Platform leverages SMS, Voice, Push Notification, email, and Chat Apps APIs that is scalable, secure, reliable, and trusted by more than 500 enterprises worldwide, including HSBC, SAP, Google, Careem, Telegram, Anghami, SWVL, AlRajhi Bank, and Alibaba.com.
Job date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 22:21:47 GMT