- Material Expediter - Uniondale, NY
- Linux System Administrator - Uniondale, NY
- VMware Administrator - Uniondale, NY
- Classified Cybersecurity - Uniondale, NY
- Systems Test Engineer - Uniondale, NY
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company.
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:IT engineering position with 2+ years experience. Primary responsibility will be technical administrator on the Trident FBM Submarine Navigation System. Responsibilities include licensing and support of systems and contract renewals, reviewing, procuring, and installing hardware,. Candidate will work on multiple systems in various labs. Will work in a collaborative team environment and interact with customer.
Four year college degree with experience
• Installation, configuration and administration of Linux servers whether physical or virtualized
• Design and maintain data backup-up and recovery systems
• NAS installation, configuration and administration
• SAN storage installation, configuration and administration
• Patch management of Linux systems ex: reposync
• IAT Level Il certification (ex: Security+ CE) or greater or ability to obtain with 6 months of start date
• Ability to rack servers and run network cabling in data center environments
• Experience with NFS and SMB file storage solutions
• Experience working with all server and workstation related peripherals
• Ability to lift equipment up to 50 pounds
• Ability to obtain a security clearance
• DoD Top Secret clearance
• Redhat System Administration certification(s)
• Experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux OS
• Redhat Satellite Server (version 5 and version 6) configuration and administration experience
• Solid understanding of remediating security vulnerabilities ; Experience hardening Redhat systems in accordance with RMF and DoD STIGs
• Experience using Ansible for automating administration tasks and hardening or experience using a scripting language for automation
• Familiarity with PKI, DNS, SSL, LDAP, HTTP, DHCP, TCP/IP and SSH
• Experience managing SELinux and Firewalld
• Experience with IBM SKLM installation, configuration and administration
• Experience with IBM Spectrum NAS installation, configuration administration
• Experience with IBM Spectrum protect and Arcserve
• Experience working with Linux in a VMware environment
• Experience working with VMware
• Experience working with Active Directory
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.