Administrative Claims Assistant
Position: Entry Level Administrative Claims Assistant
Location: Wilmington, DE
Worksite Arrangement: Hybrid
Avenica is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Administrative Claims Assistant. The ideal candidate for this position is interested in gaining experience in client relations, communications, general business, and insurance. Great opportunities for professional development and career growth. No experience is required.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Administrative Claims Assistant:
- Performs basic claim handling functions to include data entry, bill payment, ordering various reports from outside parties
- Interacts with clients, attorneys, and outside vendors for various reasons, including but not limited to gathering data and scheduling appointments
- Provide updates on any irregularities and discrepancies to find appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with customers to retrieve/relay information relevant to short-term claims
- Identify and resolve problems and make time-sensitive decisions independently
- Contribute to creating a dynamic team environment that achieves positive outcomes
- Provide top-notch customer service by maintaining a dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
Requirements of the Entry Level Administrative Claims Assistant:
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the US; Avenica is unable to provide sponsorship at this time
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple concurrent project deadlines
- Prior customer service experience in retail, restaurant, or other business situations
Avenica is a career-launching platform leveraging data and human potential to jumpstart careers across the U.S. at the entry-level. At Avenica, we put candidates first by advocating for them through the application and interview process. To learn more, visit our website at .
Avenica is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Expected salary: $38000 – 40000 per year USD
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 22:00:47 GMT