- Sr. Team Lead, Amazon Fashion, Amazon Fashion - Paris
- Head of EU Talent Development, Amazon Business - Paris
- Sr. Software Dev Engineer , RELOCATION TO CANADA - Amazon Media Cloud - Paris
- Senior Customer Success Manager, Amazon Just Walk Out as a Service (JWOS) - Paris
- E-commerce Key Account Manager France (including Amazon 1P) - Paris
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
We are looking for a customer service focused Sales Planner with media experience to work to support the advertising sales team in Paris. You will be a crucial member of a growing team to support sales in meeting its goals and providing excellent customer service to clients.
- Build proposals, bringing together all the necessary elements, coordinating all of the elements of the custom or unique pitch components including concept, strategies, and organizing execution
- Produce all pre-sale documents including PowerPoint presentations, proposals and agency templates for distribution
- Work with all the necessary teams internally to ensure that the elements of the plan have been vetted and approved
- Create mock-ups and screen-shots for clear deliverables to client
- Work with other members of the sales team to secure requested offerings and work out win-win solutions if there are requests for competing offerings
- Support pre-sale pipeline management, reporting, and opportunity accuracy in CRM system
- Keep Sales apprised of all important issues, updated and data associated with pre-sales efforts
- Attend local meetings when requested to assist Sales with clients
- Help Sales build solid relationships by planning and occasionally attending industry events
- Keep Sales in the loop on any issues that occur once the campaign is live
- 3+ years of digital media experience
- Previous sales or agency experience
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experience working in the media department for a major advertising agency or digital publisher
- Familiarity with Twitch and Twitch ad products