Administrative Assistant III
- Procurement Engineer - Oak Ridge, TN
- Project Engineer 3 - Oak Ridge, TN
- Systems Engineer 1 - Oak Ridge, TN
- Electrical Engineer (Mid-Senior Level) - Oak Ridge, TN
- Counselor - Child Support - Oak Ridge, TN
Management Solutions LLC
This position is an Administrative Assistant III/Tech Editor role working onsite to support a federal agency office in Oak Ridge, TN.
Who we are…
Management Solutions is a national award-winning management consulting firm that specializes in project execution, strategic consulting and change management. With a results-driven focus, we provide technical knowledge, enhance professional standards and develop innovative solutions that increase productivity and help our clients meet their specific project, program and organizational goals.
Founded in 2002 , MSLLC has been named Small Business of the Year by the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Department of Energy and the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. MSLLC has also been recognized as one of the Top Employers in the Greater Knoxville area.
Responsibilities & Competencies…
- Edit and format technical documents, reports, and correspondence, as required, as well as peer review of said documents using agency formats, and migrate internal documents to shared drives
- Provide action tracking, management and closure documentation
- Arrange travel, as well as calendar and meeting management
- Process payroll for client, and other duties as assigned
- Map internal processes
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to support various internal projects as needed.
- Education: High School diploma required; Associates degree preferred
- 2-5 years of administrative support work experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Intermediate MS Word formatting and editing skills
- Familiarity with Adobe PDF editor, Microsoft SharePoint applications and Microsoft TEAMS, preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to anticipate needs of clients and navigate changing workload
- As this position works onsite at a federal building, the selected candidate must be willing to follow the federal COVID-19 safety protocols (CDC Guidelines) .
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Work may be performed at the client site, a remote office, and/or MSLLC offices. Work is mostly sedentary in nature but may require occasional standing and walking. Must have good vision and be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
Management Solutions LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 22:09:54 GMT