Legal Administrative Assistant
- Northrop Grumman (DoD SkillBridge) - Windows Systems Administrator - Virginia
- Northrop Grumman (DoD SkillBridge) SCA, Yorktown, VA Technical Instructor / Course Developer - Virginia
- Northrop Grumman (DoD SkillBridge) – Windows Systems Administrator - Virginia
- (Northrop Grumman DoD Skillbridge) Principal Network Engineer/ Sr. Principal Network Engineer – TS/SCI Needed - Virginia
- Northrop Grumman (DoD Skillbridge) Deployable Principal Network Communications – Top Secret, Chantilly, VA - Virginia
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No relocation assistance available
CLEARANCE TYPE: None
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant 3 at our corporate office in Falls Church, VA. They will report directly to the Corporate Director Assistant General Counsel for Labor and Employment Law, and support multiple Directors and Corporate Counsel in the Law Department. This position requires strong organizational and interpersonal skills, in order to appropriately interface with all levels of management, employees, and outside parties. This individual must demonstrate a heightened sense of confidentiality while performing a wide variety of sensitive administrative tasks. The selected individual will be expected to multi-task and balance daily activities while managing small projects to completion. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: managing all calls coming into the office and greeting visitors; managing complex and dynamic calendars; maintaining office efficiency, including mail, supplies, electronic files, paper files, law firm invoices and e-billing; arranging meetings and travel; helping counsel prepare, coordinate, and create meeting materials; leading and coordinating small projects; gathering information, synthesizing data, and helping to prepare reports; providing back-up administrative support as needed; and executing other administrative tasks as needed/assigned. This position requires good judgment, discretion, and uncompromising standards of quality, integrity, and performance, in a fast-paced environment.
- High School diploma and a minimum of four years of experience in an administrative support position.
- 4 years’ experience using Microsoft Office/Microsoft 365, including advanced use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using complex electronic databases and computer and web-based expense, travel, scanning, correspondence (e.g., Fed Ex) and billing systems.
- Ability to work in a diverse team of administrative staff, lawyers, and other internal and external partners.
- Quality writing with a keen attention to detail and solid grammar and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated oral communication skills with an ability to interact effectively across all levels of a large complex organization and with outside organizations/individuals, the ability to protect and maintain confidentiality, ability to execute tasks and projects independently and multi-task.
- Previous experience in a large corporate environment, in-house law department or law firm.
- Previous experience in project management and project management tools.
- Previous experience with legal research tools, including on-line research of statutes, regulations, case reports, and government agency documents.
- Previous experience supporting a regulatory compliance practice including labor/employment, environmental, real estate, government contracts or other legal disciplines.
Salary Range: $50,200.00 – $83,600.00
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Expected salary: $50200 – 83600 per year USD
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 22:11:36 GMT