Senior Software Engineer Job
- Patient Appointment Clerk - Portsmouth, VA
- Correction RN / Registered Nurse (FT) - Roanoke, VA
- Nurse Practitioner (Contract) - Arlington, VA
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinical Instructor - Clinical Nurse Educator - Behavioral Health (BH) - Full-Time - Richmond, VA
- Radiology Tech - Per Diem - Dulles, VA
The Software Development Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on
enterprise grade software systems on top of the AWS development stack and Google App Engine. The Software Development Team
Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
As a Team Lead, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Females are encouraged to apply.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Provide third-level support to business users
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
Requirements & Skills
- Must have project management experience
- 4+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient with Nodejs, Laravel, IOT Development, Python (Django especially), .Net Core, React or AngularJs and SQL
- Experience with Mobile Applications development is nice to have.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with developing web applications with service-oriented framework, Microservices and Rest APIs
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
Job Rewards and Benefits
Sports and Entertainment
Expected salary: 150000 – 200000 per year PKR
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 22:03:59 GMT