- Dreyfus/Mellon - Senior Portfolio Analyst - Pittsburgh, PA
- Sr. Data Business Analyst - Enterprise Data Management - Pittsburgh, PA
- Lead Analyst, Data Transfer, Integrity & Quality - Pittsburgh, PA
- Senior Specialist, Full-Stack Developer - Pittsburgh, PA
- Software Developer - Pittsburgh, PA
You can make a difference by working at BNY Mellon, where finance, technology and business intersect, to power the global financial industry.
Technology Services Group (TSG) leverages BNY Mellon’s modern technology infrastructure to enable powerful business solutions while vigorously prioritizing our stability and resiliency.
TSG Production Services – We ensure reliable service delivery through industry best practices, as well as warranting a controlled, secure, and regulatory-compliant production environment with greater stability and resiliency. We deliver enhanced flexibility, scalability, and responsiveness to support dynamic client demands with improved quality.
We are seeking a Storage Administrator to join our Production Services Storage team.
Our Production Services Storage team provides storage services to our internal BNY Mellon client community. This is a high functioning, highly focused team ensuring our “dial tone” service is monitored for performance and stability.
- Provide storage infrastructure system management including capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning, security management etc.
- Responsible for infrastructure Support and projects including system design, planning, installations, configurations, upgrades and planning.
- Manage Tier-3 support following ITIL practice and incident management
- Manage system configurations and solutions; and monitor the full lifecycles of storage area network (SAN) administration, architecture, and support.
- Data storage tasks such as management, provisioning, troubleshooting and debugging
- Lead technical assessments of hardware, software, tools, applications, firmware, and operating systems to support business operations.
- Strong experience in NetApp cluster-mode configuration and support
- In-depth knowledge of NetApp Snap suite of products (Snapmirror, Snapvault, etc), NFS, CIFS
- Knowledge in Windows clusters and Virtual storage troubleshooting
- Proven experience in complex, enterprise level NetApp platform in a mission critical environment
- Should have proper understanding of storage utilization, capacity planning and adjusting storage requirements when necessary assisting in NetApp data migration tasks
Must be capable to use management tools to discover, monitor, provision, and report on the storage infrastructure; and analyze complex problems and developing solutions
Designs, implements, integrates, and provides full support for complex software in a multi-tiered, multi-platform environment. Advises specialists on areas to focus installation and support efforts. Works with the Senior Principal to ensure operations are consistent with LOB and organization wide goals.Identifies and solves highly complex and critical systems related issues to meet the objectives for the corporation.Participates in software strategic planning and consulting on platform selection, version implementation, software product recommendation, and usage of enhanced functionality.Tracks installations, modifications, and support efforts to ensure goals are being met.Implements, integrates and provides support for middleware software in a multi-tiered, multi-platform environment, dealing with development projects that have a broad impact across the organization. Provides consulting expertise in identifying and solving highly-critical middleware issues and serves as a resource on middleware issues related to policies and standards that impact middleware specialist and application support staffs across the corporation.Communicates with internal and external system users to address concerns and make sure that technical issues are dealt with appropriately.Manages ticket queues and handles highly complex escalated issues. Analyzes repeat incident patterns to identify opportunities for cost reduction and productivity enhancements. Manages relationships with vendors and works with them to ensure efficient incident resolution.Contributes to the achievement of area objectives. Responsible for budget activityMODIFIED BASED UPON LOCAL REGULATIONS/REQUIREMENTSBachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred10 – 12 years of related infrastructure experience required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.