Acquisition Marketing Manager- 12 month FTC
- Junior Resource Manager, Broadcast - Sky Creative - Osterley, Greater London
- Account Manager - Sky Creative - Osterley, Greater London
- Sky Up Academy Studios Team Member - Osterley, Greater London
- Head of Retouching - Sky Creative - Osterley, Greater London
- Personal Assistant - Sky Sports - Osterley, Greater London
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky. We’re passionate about giving small businesses a better broadband experience and we’ve learnt everything we know from one of the leading providers of business broadband in the United States, Comcast. With an exciting, fast-paced start up environment, we’re looking for exceptional people, to help drive our business forward. And with the support of a truly trusting and collaborative team, you’ll grow alongside our business.
” We are looking for an expert acquisitions marketing manager to join the team. You will support the E2E development and delivery of growth acquisition marketing plans for Sky Connect. This is a phenomenal opportunity to play a pivotal role in driving growth within a new business division at Sky to support commercial objectives, whilst ensuring we provide the best possible experience for our customers.”- Marketing Campaigns Lead
What you’ll do:
- Plan, manage and execute best in class digital and direct marketing campaigns to drive revenue and new customer acquisition.
- Manage a range of marketing channels including display, video, direct mail and email marketing plans: from media, audience and creative planning through to delivery and post-campaign analysis
- Work with external media and creative agencies to deliver world class campaign plans to drive consideration & demand
- Manage customer audience segmentation and targeting by product, supporting the development of automation and personalisation within our marketing plans, defining ‘right time, right message’ across our segments & annual plan
- Assist in forecasting the impact of future campaigns across the year
- Build innovation and test and learn plans to ensure communications are always evolving and progressing in their effectiveness
- Collaborate closely with the digital and sales teams to influence and keep tabs on best customer sales journeys and conversion optimisation
- Take stakeholders on the journey, ensuring everyone is pushing in the same direction to best utilise the matrix organisation
- Constant focus on delivery deadlines, dependencies & resolutions
- Ability to see trends in performance data, pull insight out and recommend future improvements
What you’ll bring:
- Strategic mindset – Strong experience in both identifying & sizing growth opportunities in a consumer or business to business market
- Campaign experience – Proven experience working on multi-channel marketing campaigns. Experience of Direct Mail & Digital preferred
- Restless curiosity for consumer insight and campaign performance – looking at our category insights in different ways and continuously striving to understand how campaigns performed so that we can improve
- Brilliant collaborator and strong relationship skills – able to work across a matrix organisation and foster strong relationships with both agencies and internal colleagues
- Positive Energy – High energy to drive and help motivate the team as well as work across functions to get the job done
- Presentation skills – Credible and able to present and work to senior leadership team at Sky, with excellent presentation skills and ability to articulate views clearly
- Excellent organisation and time leadership skills – proven track record leading and delivering multiple campaigns or projects, as well as managing stakeholder expectations
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you’ll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We’ve adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You’ll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Job date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 04:44:27 GMT