- Packaging Technician I, 4on - 4off 12 hrs. day shift - Fort Worth, TX
- Packaging Technician I, 4on - 4off 12 hrs. night shift - Fort Worth, TX
- Compounder I 3rd shift FWN - Fort Worth, TX
- Distribution Clerk 1 - Day Shift - 8 hrs. - 5 days week - Fort Worth, TX
- Inside Service Representative - North Central Region - Fort Worth, TX
Alcon gives and sustains the gift of vision by leading global innovation across pharmaceutical, surgical, and everyday eye care in an effort to discover new ways to enhance sight.
Alcon is looking to hire an Associate Director of IT Programs to support our IT infrastructure organization in Fort Worth, Texas. In this role, you will:
- Lead and direct project teams engaged in the design, implementation and modification of IT projects that span across functional organizations.
- Prepare project execution plan and identifies appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team. Interfaces with stakeholders and vendors to ensure requirements are met, provide issue resolutions, and assess risk and change management needs.
- Be responsible for tracking overall project spend and maintaining the operational budget for the organization
This opportunity is a Technical Project Management leadership role, which requires:
- Developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports, conducting risk analysis and monitoring the progress of plans against project milestones and budgets
- Providing technical and analytical guidance to the project team
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards and review of project deliverables
- Analyzing and documenting requirements by liaising with a range of users in the organization
- Overseeing a remote team of project managers and financial analysts
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +15 yrs; Assoc.+11 yrs; M.S.+4 yrs; PhD+3 yrs)
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- 7 Years of Relevant Experience
- 5 Years of Demonstrated Leadership
- Knowledge of/experience with SAP
- Knowledge of/experience with ServiceNow
- Knowledge of/experience with Demand Management and Financial Management (budget tracking, actuals tracking, forecasting)
- Experience with strategic planning and budget planning
- Prior consulting experience
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Work Environment: Hybrid – Remote 2-3 days per week
Relocation Assistance Available: No
Sponsorship Available: Yes
Travel Requirements: Less than 5% (Domestic & International)
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.