- Financial Advisor - Loveland, CO - Loveland, CO
- Branch Office Administrator- Carbondale, CO - Carbondale, CO
- Branch Office Administrator- Basalt, CO - Basalt, CO
- Branch Office Administrator- Greeley, CO - Greeley, CO
- Financial Advisor - Westminster, CO - Area 20, Region 132 - Westminster, CO
Senior Tax Accountant: Income Tax
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our Tax, Capital and Asset Management Team. This role is responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing workpapers to provide third party service providers to ensure the firm’s tax compliance with all jurisdictions, including U.S. federal, state and Canada, for its domestic and Canadian partnerships and C-corporations.
- Assisting with monthly reporting responsibilities
- Evaluating tax technical developments and modeling impact to present to firm leadership
- Gathering information to respond to income tax inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with strategic projects prioritized by the Finance Division
The Senior Accountant will help lead portions of the work above. This position will require knowledge of U.S. federal and state tax principles; strong organizational and research skills; effective collaboration and communication; and timely execution.
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Flexible Work Option(s) (Select all that apply)
Hybrid, Onsite, Remote
Awards and Accolades
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine – Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
- From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation’s 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list – Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
- J.D. Power, 2021 – Edward Jones has ranked “highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms” in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors’ satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Search Headquarters Positions by Area of Interest
- Experience working with large datasets to influence decisions and completion of complex projects
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams across divisions
- Experience evaluating tax technical issues and developments; ability to determine and communicate how they impact the firm and its partners
- Preferred prior experience with multistate taxation
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn multiple complex topics and work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to engage and inspire others
- 1 to 4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accountancy
- Public accounting or equivalent large organization experience is strongly preferred
- CPA required
Colorado Salary Information
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Job date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 22:56:43 GMT