- Sr Customer Delivery Architect - Stockholm
- Sales Specialist - IOT, WWSO, IOT/KVS/Robotics EMEA - Stockholm
- DevOps Consultant - Stockholm
- Principal Solutions Architect - Financial Services, EMEA FSI GTM - Stockholm
- Sr. Cloud Security Architect - Stockholm
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Client Partner – Telecommunications
Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Telco Enterprise Service Managers (ESM’s) that can manage the working relationship with one or more major accounts in the telecommunications segment, develop a long term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy with those accounts.
The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers.The role incudes all aspects of sales, business development, relationship development, delivery oversight and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
Key job responsibilities
- Identify & develop specific opportunities and supporting business cases for Telecom customers
- Development of long term Cloud Strategy for customers
- Deal shaping, including estimations and deal pricing
- Contract negotiations & closing statement of works
- Planning and implementation of a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverables
- Mitigation of delivery risks & issues
- Overseeing delivery of projects in account, ensuring high quality delivery
- Act as single point of contact for customer executives, developing deep, trustful relations
- Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition
- Envision and inspire customers in their journey to AWS cloud
- Coach Customer and Partner teams to be proficient in AWS solution self-sufficient.
- Extensive IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders; contract negotiation, SOW development, deal shaping, pricing and closing.
- Experience managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT, digital and network transformation projects.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Knowledge & industry thought leadership on topics around enterprise IT, Digital transformation, 5G, IoT, Analytics, Machine Learning, Operations and business support systems.
- Experience in leading professional services units including IT application development and modernization. Understanding of Agile and Dev Ops processes
- Experience with the design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology and consulting services; Enterprise IT management frameworks (e.g. CITSM, ITIL)
- Knowledge of Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, and custom applications. Designing, building, and operating global IT processes and infrastructures
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.