Baker Tilly is a full-service accounting and advisory firm.
Under direct supervision from senior team members, provide service desk support and resolve problems to practitioner’s satisfaction:
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software. Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment
- Provide on-site desktop/laptop support including new hardware setup, imaging, and deployment
- Provide minor telecom system support including mobile devices, voicemail and user programming
- Utilize and maintain ServiceNow
Assist with on-boarding and off-boarding of users
- Ensure work station has computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, desk phone, and any additional specialized equipment. Install, test and configure new workstation, peripheral equipment and software
- Conduct technology training for new user
- Ensure all documented processes are followed to ensure Baker Tilly’s data and assets are protected
Provide support to the Technology team
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Conduct briefings and demonstrations for uses to enhance system productivity
- Assist in the development of training coursework and materials
Maintain and expand knowledge base in area of expertise
- Successful completion of initial start-up plan, to develop a solid understanding of the organization’s core technologies
- Attend courses to develop and keep skills and knowledge current
- Comply with continuing education requirements
- Increase efficiencies, technical ability and interpersonal skills
- Special projects as requested
- Associate’s degree in a field such as Computer Technology or related field. Certifications such as MCP, A+, and HDI Support Center Specialist preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year prior experience with providing workstation support
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team effectively
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service is required
- Sound written and verbal communication skills necessary to effectively interface with all levels of Firm management, practitioners, clients, and other external business contacts
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are necessary
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects. Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world’s leading financial centers – New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly’s roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.