- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant- Aurora Mental Health Emergency Center- Milwaukee - Milwaukee, WI
- Financial Advocate - Milwaukee, WI
- LPN - Virtual Patient Advocate Coordinator - 2nd Shift - Milwaukee, WI
- LPN - Virtual Patient Advocate Coordinator - 3rd Shift - Milwaukee, WI
- Virtual Patient Advocate (On-site role at Heil Center) - Milwaukee, WI
Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora is a nationally recognized healthcare provider, caring for patients in Wisconsin and Illinois. We help people live well.
- Works with users and leadership to develop and/or modify procedures as a result of workflow process changes related to clinical and business application use. Effectively explains the functioning of the assigned applications and related systems to the users. Assists users with using the full functionality of the applications.
- Prepares input for the requirements definition including user procedures, flowcharts and preliminary report and screen definition. Assists in the development of effective unit, integration, system and end-user acceptance testing through execution of the tests and tracking of problem reports.
- Works with users and team members to set priority for user requests and reviews and clarifies user requests. Assists with impact analysis.
- Documents current workflows, specifications, user manuals, procedures and other relevant information. Completes all change and quality control documentation using department standards
- Participates in testing, user training and results evaluation. Tracks standardized projects, with appropriate assistance from team/technical staff, for the application areas involved and keeps users and management informed on progress and potential delays.
- Monitors and documents post-implementation problems and revision requests. Identifies ongoing application system issues for all assigned applications and communicates patterns to Sr./Lead Application Product Analyst.
- Maintains product documentation including: requirements, functional specifications, installation instructions, product test procedures, troubleshooting guidelines. Assists in the appropriate completion of all change and quality control documentation using department standards.
- Assists in communicating project status and upgrades to clinic users, including any potential delays/downtime related to applications.
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of the clinical/laboratory and/or business operations for their supported applications. Assists with the scheduling and managing application version upgrades for assigned systems.
- Participates in the maintenance, enhancement and interface of assigned applications. Troubleshoots and resolve user problems.
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification Required:
- None Required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent knowledge) in Computer Science or related field.
- Typically requires 1 year of experience in automated laboratory and/or business systems.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Basic knowledge of computer operating platforms, applications software, and network software.
- Demonstrated analytical skills necessary to make sound recommendations based on data analysis, and business needs, assuring maximum productivity, and continuous process improvement. Demonstrated ability to translate user requirements into system specifications.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access) or similar products and basic knowledge of large scale automated systems. Ability to prepare, import, and manipulate information in spreadsheets and databases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate with key leaders. Excellent listening and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate ideas both technically and in a business friendly manner.
- Basic knowledge and ability in the use of project management software, tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge, understanding and ability to follow change management processes.
- Ability to work with and communicate well with clinical and technical customers, vendors, peers, and management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set appropriate priorities and accomplish assignments in a thorough and timely manner.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Must have ability to perform a work related travel (approximately 30% of time) throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois, and therefore may be exposed to road and weather hazards.
- Exposed to normal office environment.
- Must operate all equipment necessary to perform the duties of the job.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally.
- Sits the majority of the workday; also lifts, reaches, and bends throughout.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.