Eze Castle Integration
We help build organizations, review current IT landscapes, and provide tailored, tech-savvy guidance that is unique and industry-leading.
ECI is the leading global provider of managed services, cybersecurity, and business transformation for mid-market financial services organizations across the globe. From its unmatched range of services, ECI provides stability, security and improved business performance, freeing clients from technology concerns and enabling them to focus on running their businesses. More than 1,000 customers worldwide with over $3 trillion of assets under management put their trust in ECI.
At ECI, we believe success is driven by passion and purpose. Our passion for technology is only surpassed by our commitment to empowering our employees around the world.
The Client Technology Manager (CTM) position is a high impact hands-on leadership role, responsible for delivering our IT managed services to a portfolio of client accounts with the support of a dedicated technical team. The successful CTM will manage customer relationships, expectations, and liaise to internal communities and stakeholders to ensure customer success. In this dynamic customer facing, process-oriented role, you will participate in safeguarding our revenue, retaining our clients, growing our accounts, and spearheading projects to modernize client infrastructure.
In this hybrid role, you may be dedicated to one of our flagship clients or support multiple clients.
What you will do:
- Oversee technology services for a portfolio of ECI clients in varying industries including Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, and others
- Enable clients using latest technology trends surrounding Information Security and Cloud Services (IaaS/SaaS), supporting a distributed workforce
- Manage a team of technologists, including a team of Field Service Engineers and Senior Systems Engineers in supporting the client portfolio
- Drive customer satisfaction through support case evaluation, task management and recurring client engagement
- Accountable for client technical escalations and subsequent resolutions
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure successful delivery of project implementations, migrations, and upgrades, such as mail system migrations, cloud site migrations, new office constructions and new technology deployments to mention a few
- Hands-on support of client configurations as they pertain to in-house proprietary standards and best practices
- Participate in vendor due-diligence exercises, including review of security, data integrity and availability services
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related field, or 5+ years comparable experience in technology related, customer-facing role
- 2+ years of experience in a people management capacity
- Experience in technical project management as applied to data/infrastructure migrations, relocations, major system upgrades, and new site deployments
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems such as Windows Server and Windows 10/11
- Administration experience with Public Cloud platforms with focus in Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Extensive experience in administration of e-mail platforms and security integrations such as Exchange Online, Google Workspace, Proofpoint Essentials, and Mimecast
- Experience in virtualization administration on platforms such as VMware vSphere and Hyper-V
- Hands on experience in deployment and management of routing, switching, wireless, and security appliance technologies using vendors such as Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, and Meraki
- Proficient in incident response management during security events and high-priority escalations, as well as disaster recovery and business continuity activations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building and managing expectations
- Highly self-motivated and directed, in a fast-paced team environment
- Sharp attention to detail with proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Effective time management and excellent prioritization skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Managed Service Providers (MSP) preferred
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) administration experience preferred
- Financial Services Industry experience a plus
- Certifications in cloud services, network management or cyber-security, such as CCNA, CISSP, Azure Fundamentals and VCP a plus but not required
ECI’s culture is all about connection – connection with our clients, our technology and most importantly with each other. In addition to working with an amazing team around the world, ECI also offers a competitive compensation package, unlimited PTO, benefit eligibility the first of the month, pet insurance, 401K with employer match and so much more! If you believe you’d be a great fit and are ready for your best job ever, we’d like to hear from you!
Love Your Job, Share Your Technology Passion, Create Your Future Here!