- Product Manager, Visa Secure - London
- Product Manager, E-Commerce / Visa Token Service - London
- Business Development Director - Visa Consumer Authentication Service - London
- Senior Visa Direct Service Design Consultant - London
- FIXED TERM / PERM SPR A&E ROLES – VISA SPONSORSHIP - London
Visa’s vision is to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
What’s it all about?
The Product team are responsible for creating and building a market leading product portfolio driving growth and profitable revenues and adding sustainable value to the business. The role will be responsible interpreting business requirements, creating user stories and supporting delivery teams. This may include:
- Conducting analysis in liaison with business stakeholders to define business and enabling requirements
- Breaking down requirements into user stories and working closely with Visa Payments Limited stakeholders to define acceptance criteria
- Participating in agile / scaled agile ceremonies such as sprint planning and daily stand-ups
- Support running demos of new product features to Visa Payments Limited stakeholders
- Ensuring the product meets business needs – Collaborate with the scrum team during build to ensure the solution meets business needs
What we expect of you, day to day.
This role will report to the Product Manager and shall:
- Gather and document requirements and ensure Jira user stories and acceptance criteria are well defined.
- Work closely with developers on reviewing and defining user stories to ensure developers understand requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Support with backlog refinement by ensuring top-priority user stories are fully defined.
- Support business testing where there are functional queries.
- Support with reporting of key activities, including progress on requirements gathering and testing.
- Ensure all product features comply with regulatory, security, privacy and risk policies.
- Prepare and deliver user training, including creation of documentation.
What we’re after…
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrable experience in the payments industry, specifically in cross border payments, SWIFT payments, ACH payments, ISO20022, global instant schemes, SEPA SCT, SEPA Instant etc.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis / Quality Assurance or equivalent discipline gathering requirements from stakeholders
- Proven experience working in an Agile methodology environment (e.g. SCRUM, DSDM, Lean/Kanban) and ideally scaled agile methodology
- Great intellectual agility and attention to detail.
- Experience with Jira Confluence tool
- Excellent interpersonal skills across different disciplines both written and oral.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.