- Customer Support Associate - Atlanta, GA
- Senior Program Manager, Internal Communication Operations - Atlanta, GA
- Program Manager, Research, Hybrid/Remote - Atlanta, GA
- Senior User Experience Designer, Hybrid/Remote - Atlanta, GA
- Cloud Network Engineer - Atlanta, GA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk, Digital Enterprise Services is the company’s global information and technology (IT) organization, a group that manages critical technology systems supporting the company’s worldwide enterprise applications, platforms, and infrastructure. This group includes global client support, data and security operations, infrastructure & operations, technology vendor management, enterprise platform engineering, digital employee experience, workforce collaboration, and productivity services.
Reporting to the CIO and Senior Vice President of Digital Enterprise Services, the Vice President of Infrastructure and Operations oversees a global workforce of 650+ IT professionals with concentrations in San Francisco, Novi, Singapore, Dublin, and India. As part of the CIO’s leadership team they will directly contribute to the overall IT strategy that supports and delivers the best-in-class services and outcomes to our customers, employees, and business groups.
This role leads both the strategic and tactical support of Autodesk’s global enterprise infrastructure and operations, including the following IT groups:
- End User Services: this group provides employee site support, employee service desk, and enterprise asset management
- Cloud Enablement & Workplace: this group manages Autodesk cloud infrastructure services, global M&A IT integration, and enterprise security services
- Productivity & Network Services: this group manages employee collaboration platforms and services, data center and campus networking, device security & management, enterprise identity, employee directory services, conference rooms, online meetings, and telephony.
- Cloud Support Operations Center (CSOC) and Enterprise Operations Center (EOC): This group provides 24x7x365 L1 support for customer and enterprise major incident management
- Enterprise Delivery Center: this group manages the company’s ServiceNow platform and manages enterprise systems & apps upgrades
- Lead and manage several globally distributed teams comprised of 650+ employees including contractors
- Ensure Autodesk enterprise infrastructure, systems, and applications are resilient, highly available, and scale to Autodesk’s growth
- Responsible for Autodesk employee site support and help desk to ensure workforce is productive and has the right set of collaboration tools and devices
- Responsible for enterprise infrastructure vision and strategy – working with multiple SVP and other VP level stakeholders in creating a clear, convincing technical strategy that aligns to business priorities and objectives
- Responsible for technical execution and for the scaling and building of enterprise infrastructure and operations
- Manage IT infrastructure and operations budget, review and approve group’s contracts for computing and other information technology services
- Analyze business results, providing deep insight into on-going trends and performance
- Evaluate current technology resources, risks and roadmap against various department and company goals; facilitate conversations across business units to drive agreement
- Collaborate with and influence executive business leadership in order to deliver technology and digital solutions that directly deliver on business strategy and add value.
- Ensure a secure and compliant enterprise, operationalize CISO security policies enterprise wide, and maintain SOC/SOX control compliance for responsible controls
- Continuously ensure appropriate processes, personnel and required technology capabilities are in place to meet Autodesk business availability and performance service level agreements.
- Ensure the delivery of M&A projects and Autodesk strategic integrations/migrations with Autodesk Corporate Real Estate.
- Responsible for collaborating across multiple functions and organizations to align on annual OKRs and shorter-term execution plans
- Mentor and develop strong employee engagement with direct and extended staff
- A minimum of 15 years of IT experience, with at least 10 years of progressive IT leadership experience
- Experienced leader and IT executive with 15+ years of broad, results-driven IT experience, ideally in a large public software company. Preferred experience with employee helpdesk, site support, managing IT cloud and data center infrastructure, supporting enterprise applications and platforms, corporate M&A IT integrations, and enterprise security
- Energetic, forward thinking as well as creativity with the highest ethical standards
- Unquestionable personal integrity, fairness, and credibility necessary to gain the trust and commitment of individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communications skills – written, verbal and interpersonal – and an ability to tailor communication style to diverse audiences globally
- Strong record of accomplishments
- Focus on process improvement/automation
- Results orientation
- Strong people leader who manages with empathy, passion for people development across the team
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field required; MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel at least ~10% of the time (although really this is TBD as we emerge from the pandemic)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.