Labcorp is transforming how patients are diagnosed, monitored, and treated.
At Labcorp we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate discoveries that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer sites to provide IT support for hardware and software on a daily basis
- Install and service various IT equipment within assigned territory
- Manage support requests through a computerized system
- Maintain accurate daily activity report, expense reports and mileage logs
- Respond to all customer complaints in a timely manner
- Follow up on any outstanding items and provide updates as necessary
- Triage and report client issues to the appropriate department
- Assisting with the training of new employees
- Train clients on use of Labcorp computerized system
- Comply with all safety procedures and protocol
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- License/Certification/Education: Normally requires an Associates Degree w/1-2 years of experience.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.