- Senior System Engineer Linux Red Hat 8 L3 - Eurocontrol - Bydgoszcz, Kujawsko-pomorskie
- NETWORK OPERATOR with German - Bydgoszcz, Kujawsko-pomorskie
- Problem Manager - Bydgoszcz, Kujawsko-pomorskie
- Junior HR C&B Specialist - Bydgoszcz, Kujawsko-pomorskie
- Junior IT Support Specialist with Turkish and Russian - Bydgoszcz, Kujawsko-pomorskie
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for an IT Architect to be part of Global Telco Delivery Team.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We’d also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
We are looking for IT Architects who are familiar with Telecom industry. Knowledge of network architecture and OSS systems would be a strong advantage.
What we require:
- Fluent communication in English. German and / or French will be a plus.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in some CI, CD and DevOps environments, tools and other technologies such as Maven, Jenkins, SVN, JProfiler, XCode, Gradle, Docker, Shell, Perl/Python Maven, Jenkins, GIT, pci norm.
- Experience in Working/Managing DevOps and Development Environments.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Cloud solutions. Google Cloud Platform knowledge is a plus. AWS and Azure are also considered.
- At least 2-3 years of experience and interests in field of software manufacturing
- Experience in direct collaboration with end customer along with technical solutions preparations will be a desired advantage.
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Stable work conditions
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest developing international IT company
- Ability to gain unique experience in working with multinational teams and stakeholders, delivering results in complex projects
- Flexible work time
- Professional trainings and career development model
- Enjoying Atos as Best Place to Work®
- Leader in digital services with120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.