- HR Coordinator - Arlington, VA
- Sr. Security Analyst (TS/SCI) - Arlington, VA
- Consultant, Managed Security Services - Reston, VA
- Cyber Threat Analyst (Tier 2) - Alexandria, VA
- Consultant, Sirius Managed Security Services - Reston, VA
CrowdStrike is a leading cybersecurity company protecting customers from all cyber threats by leveraging its security cloud to stop breaches.
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
The Solution Architect supporting Emerging Technologies is a partner focused technical expert who applies their expertise to support, enable, and guide CrowdStrike’s partners using technologies group in our Emerging Technologies category. You will be expected to contribute to technical aspects of partner solutions and participate in strategic alliance based initiatives and programs relating to technical architecture, solution delivery, partner execution, partner training and enablement as well as working internally to represent the needs of the Solution Architecture & Alliances organizations. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of deep technical knowledge and business acumen in the security market place. In this position you will be working with team leaders to deliver and execute technology strategies to meet strategic corporate and partner needs, present and future.
- Ensure effective support for Identity & Zerotrust Enablement Opportunities for our partners
- Create, maintain and support solutions and integrations with partner technologies and CrowdStrike’s own platform & technologies
- Collaborate with Integration Partners, their Solution Architects, Sales Engineers and Corporate Engineering to promote and further CrowdStrike’s Sales growth
- Support Global & Strategic partner team members with integration validation
- Support partner NFR environments including but not limited to installations, troubleshooting and training for CrowdStrike platform & technologies
- Support, design, create and maintain demo environments
- Provide feedback and insight into technical enablement offerings
- Coordinate with internal teams to identify existing and potential issues and associated solutions
- Provide reporting and feedback on partner field activities
- Represent CrowdStrike at security conferences, lunch & learns, and partner sponsored events
- Significant technical capability & understanding of modern security platforms – particularly in the areas of security incident response, endpoint security, Active Directory, Azure AD, MFA, SSO, IAM, etc
- Technical understanding of Identity, incident response, network administration and management and endpoint security technologies
- Ability to understand complex architectures and eco-systems to assess customer needs
- Motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Willingly experiment with new technologies, techniques, and approaches to understand and communicate the unique value of Crowdstrike’s solutions
- Strong communicator – written, verbal and presentation with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
- Experience with a modern programming language like: Golang, Python, Java, C++, etc.
- Prior experience with data consumption capabilities including API’s, scripting, and data exchange formats
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to implement solutions
- A team player who enjoys working with partners/customers
- Travel as needed
- Knowledge of zero trust concepts
- Business development experience in a consulting and/or services environment
- CISSP, CEH, Security+, or demonstrated knowledge of the domain
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the OTE range is $140,664 – $292,149 + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.