- Lead Productivity Consultant - Wells Fargo Advisors - Richmond, VA
- Cards and Merchant Services (CMS) Exam Management Coordinator - Senior Business Execution Consultant - Roanoke, VA
- Teller 40 hours weekly Ballston Branch - Arlington, VA
- Senior Fraud & Claims Operations Representative - Roanoke, VA
- Teller - 20 Hours - Lightfoot Branch - Williamsburg, VA
wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Cyber Security Research Consultant for their highly advanced Cyber Security analysis and technical investigations of information security related incidents and scenarios. Broad based computer, network and security domain knowledge will be required in order to build automation that can identify potential threats to the Wells Fargo attack surface. We are searching for someone who has experience with big data analytics, machine learning, custom automation development and in depth knowledge of cyber security controls.
Job responsibilities include working with the Wells Fargo Cyber Security intel teams in order to understand various attack vectors & patterns and using this knowledge for purpose of creating automation to detect exposed risk in those patterns. Candidate will need to be able to clearly articulate findings that are a result of the automation and ensure corrective actions are put in motion. May sit on committees that risk ranks Wells Fargo’s banking assets. Leads the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of the most complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications. Identifies security vulnerabilities for the company’s networks, application systems, hardware infrastructure and emerging technologies to improve the enterprise information security posture. Communicates to the line of business on the inherent risks, providing meaningful hardening and mitigation strategies. Provides leadership to principal engineers and supports special projects.
If selected, you will be part of team of big data analytic professionals that focus on multi-petabyte data sets that contain security controls, cyber intel enrichments, application and network based logs. The goal of this position is to provide independent research, recommendations and implementations that will solve some of the worlds most complicated cyber security problems for the purpose of protecting Wells Fargo.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct research and identify technologies to address capability gaps for emerging cyber threats, attack methods and evolving tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Integrate new architectural analysis of cyber security features and relate existing system to future needs and trends
- Embed advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, and provide engineering recommendations
- Provide oversight and guidance to a team in responding to and resolving critical cyber security events and consult leadership with the decisions related to business process, security controls, policies and standards, regulations and investment prioritization
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Cyber Security Research experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 7+ years of Information Security experience, including infrastructure, application development security and architecture
- 7+ years of information security risk assessment experience
- 7+ years of experience working with multiple security domains (network, application security, threat intelligence and data analytics)
- Experience with Hortonworks, Mapr, Cloudera or Hadoop experience in other distros
- 2 + years of experience with Elasticsearch development, integration or support
- 2+ years of Splunk experience
- 5 + years of experience in a cyber security engineering or cyber security big data role
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.