- Network System Engineering - Phoenix, AZ
- Network Engineer - Phoenix, AZ
- Network Engineer- REMOTE in US - Phoenix, AZ
- Network Engineer- REMOTE in US - Phoenix, AZ
- Sr. Network Engineer - Phoenix, AZ
Palo Alto Networks
With an internal culture of authenticity, collaboration, and innovation, Palo Alto Networks maintains continual vigilance and security for customers all over the world.
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
- Perform reactive incident response functions in public cloud environments, primarily Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and AliCloud
- Examine compute, storage, IAM, network traffic, serverless, and other log sources to identify evidence of malicious activity
- Investigate data breaches leveraging traditional forensic tools, cloud-specific tools, and custom Unit 42 techniques to determine the source of compromises and malicious activity that occurred in client environments
- Lead incident response engagements to guide clients through forensic investigations, contain security incidents and provide guidance on longer-term remediation recommendations
- Mentorship of Incident Response Consultants in incident response and forensics best practices
- Ability to perform light travel requirements as needed to meet business demands (on average 20%)
- 4+ years of incident response or digital forensics experience with a passion for cyber security. Consulting experience preferred but not required
- 1+ years in a cloud environment as an administrator, security operator, or consultant. DevOps experience welcome
- Hands-on experience with architecting, building, operating, investigating, or troubleshooting cloud environments
- Understand and demonstrate best practices for architecting and operating in a cloud environment
Unit 42 Consulting is Palo Alto Network’s security advisory team. Our vision is to create a more secure digital world by providing the highest quality incident response, risk management, and digital forensic services to clients of all sizes. Our team is composed of recognized experts and incident responders with deep technical expertise and experience in investigations, data breach response, digital forensics, and information security. With a highly successful track record of delivering mission-critical cybersecurity solutions, we are experienced in working quickly to provide an effective incident response, attack readiness, and remediation plans with a focus on providing long-term support to improve our clients’ security posture.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.