- Locum Sonographer Job in Reading - Reading
- Locum Biochemistry Job In Reading - Reading
- Night Nurse (RGN) - Reading
- Care Home Clinical Lead (RGN/RMN) - Reading
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Care Home - Reading
Visa’s vision is to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
This role drives alignment between European business stakeholders (Products, Innovation, Clients, Clusters) and the Global Technology organisation to ensure a clear, consistent and well documented architecture is maintained for the European business and there is a strategic alignment on both regional and global priorities.
Key Work Outputs & Accountabilities
Developing elements (patterns, principles, standards, methods and roadmaps) of the Enterprise IT Architecture for the European business
The role can operate across all IT domains (application, data, and infrastructure) or within a specific domain when required.
Works with stakeholders to support the strategy and roadmap for the European business and translates this into the future technology direction, together with domain-specific technology architects.
Ensures that the European architecture meets the future needs of the organisation and provides support to the teams delivering the change.
Governs the delivery of changes to the architecture against the reference architecture
• Experience in of delivering in one or more of the IT architecture domains
• Experience delivering system architecture projects (equivalent to SFIA Level 5 – Solution Architecture)
• Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills (equivalent to SFIA Level 5 – Stakeholder relationship management)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.