- Senior Software Development Engineer, Amazon Aurora - Tel Aviv
- Applied Scientist, Amazon Halo - Tel Aviv
- Software Development Engineer - Machine Learning, Amazon Halo - Tel Aviv
- Senior Software Development - Amazon AWS Computer Vision Science - Tel Aviv
- Software Dev Engineer Graduate, Amazon Pharmacy - Tel Aviv
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
As a member of the Deal Team for Strategic Customer Engagements (SCE), you will engage with our customers on strategic, large, complex opportunities to increase the growth of the AWS EMEA business and establish AWS as their key cloud technology provider. You will be involved in the critical phases of the Deal Cycle (Strategy, Structuring, Negotiations, and Closure) and work with C-level executives, IT, and various lines of business to meet their business outcomes, increase the adoption of AWS services, and enable private pricing, go-to-market, pan-Amazon, and other strategic relationships.
On a daily basis, you will partner with AWS customers, AWS field sales and other internal stakeholders to empower our customers to rapidly grow, address their challenges, and create innovative solutions. You will work with AWS Service teams on developing commercial business models that align with their goals. You will earn trust with customers by creating an actionable strategy and structure for the opportunity that meets the customer’s goals
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
• Experienced in a sales environment working with teams on structuring of strategic, complex, opportunities, and/or customer facing in a solution oriented capacity
• Demonstrated success in building and presenting technology use cases, ideally in AWS products and services.
• Strong analytical and presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
• Understands competitive landscape and provides deal guidance accordingly.
• Cultivates best practices through analysis and reporting in support of continuous improvement.
• Working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. operations, legal, etc.) as necessary.
• Advanced degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Direct field experience or knowledge of AWS products and services, including pricing and technical knowledge is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent English required, other languages a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us