- Systems Engineer/Architect, Amazon Robotics - Westborough, MA
- Sr Technical Program Manager, - AMAZON ROBOTICS, Robotic Movement Team - Westborough, MA
- Java Software Development Engineer - Amazon Robotics - Westborough, MA, (SDE2) Amazon Robotics (Westborough, MA) - Westborough, MA
- Electrical Engineer, Sensors, Amazon Robotics Sensor Team - Westborough, MA
- Industrial Designer II - Westborough, MA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving though teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. We invent new improvements every day and will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
Amazon Robotics is located in the greater Boston area, the epicenter of robotics innovation. Our diverse team of engineers come from all over the world to design, test and build our dynamic fleet of robots and mechatronic systems. Having our offices, labs, test floors and factories all co-located means that we can design the hardware, write the code, test, build and watch it all come to life. This allows us to innovate quickly and on limitless ideas. Current advancements are underway in autonomous improvement and mobility, artificial intelligence and machine learning, manipulation, simulation, robotic management software, predictive analytics, and much more.
Come join a creative team of talented professionals in Robotics IT who build high-performance, complex, Supply Chain, Engineering, and Manufacturing systems that support Amazon Robotics’ current and future growth. The Database Administrator Lead should have strong Oracle E-Business Suite application administration experience, as well as demonstrated experience in SaaS and other cloud based technologies. The DBA Lead will engineer solutions for multiple database technologies in a complex distributed database environment supporting both OLTP and OLAP systems across multiple platforms. The successful candidate will be able to troubleshoot complex technical problems under tight deadlines, implement solutions that can scale, manage multiple stakeholder groups, and lead a team of managed service providers.
• Actively support and foster a culture of inclusion
• R12 E-Business Suite administration
• Single Sign On administration
• Ownership of Oracle RAC clusters, working on a variety of development and maintenance projects in coordination with project and support teams.
• Upgrade, Patching & Managing of Oracle E-Business Suite
• Automation of day-to-day activities such as patching, cloning, and enhanced monitoring
• Securing the application components and databases at each layer
• Troubleshooting critical issues related to performance and scaling of application and databases
• Archival strategy and implementation
• Managing an outsource provider, including RFP and SOW oversight
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
• 5+ years experience with administering and supporting database technologies in an ERP environment
• 5+ years experience with multiple Oracle databases (10g/11g RAC and GRID) performing critical, highly available systems on UNIX/Linux platform
• 5+ years conducting performance tuning, backup/recovery, and scalability/capacity planning, in addition to SQL, PL/SQL, and UNIX shell scripting
• Willingness to be available during off-hours to provide operational support
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience managing Single Sign On setup for R12
• Detailed understanding & experience of Linux operating systems
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Track record of engineering high-availability solutions
• Experience on handling Postgres, Redshift or MS-SQL Server databases will be a plus
• Experience of running workloads on AWS cloud
• Experience with on-premise to AWS migrations of ERP environments
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .