- Senior UX Designer Amazon - ElastiCache - Dublin
- UX Designer Amazon - ElastiCache - Dublin
- Snr. Marketing Manager, Ireland, Amazon Web Services - Dublin
- Sr Manager, Software Dev , Amazon Fulfillment Technologies - Dublin
- Cloud Architect with AWS (Amazon Web Services) - Contract (>€800) or Permanent (>120k) - URGEN - Dublin
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, and low-cost cloud platform that powers thousands of businesses in over 190 countries.
AWS’ Infrastructure Supply Chain & Procurement organization works to deliver cutting-edge solutions to source, build and maintain our socially responsible data center supply chains.
Be a part of operating the world’s largest cloud computing infrastructure. Amazon Web Services is seeking a bright, motivated, hardworking Datacenter Warehouse Specialist.
Key job responsibilities
- Loading and unloading shipments and transporting parts between different locations.
- Frequent lifting of materials and products.
- Keeping precise records of all commodities going in and out of company.
- Maintaining the cleanliness, organization, and safety of all workspaces.
- Monitoring inventory levels to ensure that proper stock levels are maintained to support build and repair activities.
- Receiving & Shipping parts. Maintain inventory, and check-out parts as needed to Datacenter Technicians and Engineers.
Physical / Environmental Demands
• Requires standing, sitting, and walking for prolonged periods of time.
• Typically work is in a warehouse environment where the noise level is moderate to loud.
• May also work in a Data Center environment where the noise level is loud.
• Occasionally assist in loading and unloading shipments.
• Occasionally exposed to extreme cold or hot weather.
• Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts.
• Noise level varies and can be loud.
• Temperature between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees.
- Experience working in a warehouse or distribution environment.
- Experience and knowledge of reverse logistics processes.
- Experience handling vendor relationships.
- Full clean driver’s license.
- Understanding of shipping & receiving, inventory and distribution warehousing practices.
- Knowledge of IT Industry Logistics would be an advantage.
- Commitment to a culture of safety & security.
- Knowledge of Inventory Management tools.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion.
We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally.
We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.